2016-04-09

LOVE, GRATITUDE, AND SERVICE

these are my thoughts, I have experienced caring from all of you, along with members of my church, my neighbors, and all my friends and its been a rewarding experience.  To overcome the evil ones we must all care about each other.  I can't tell you how comforting  it is to show such love to those you care about.  I am now dying and the comfort I am getting from YOU, MY READERS, and all my family and friends, is beyond description.  I pray every day, and I am rewarded with those of you who send me money, emails, and words of encouragement and that is a gift I never expected.

So, I believe our salvation lies in opening ourselves up to God and His Son, Jesus
Christ, and to our  brothers on this planet.  God give you and you receive all the love he has to give to us and we will be saved.  I just know that is true.   I have to go now and rest.  Thank you all who have sent money so that I may try these natural rememdies and be healed.  God is the great healer.  May His will be done.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...

Qur'an Chapter 43

63. When Jesus came with the clarifications, he said, "I have come to you with wisdom, and to clarify for you some of what you differ about. So fear God, and obey me.

64. God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him-this is a straight path."

65. But the factions differed among themselves. So woe to the wrongdoers from the suffering of a painful Day.

66. Are they only waiting for the Hour to come upon them suddenly, while they are unaware?

67. On that Day, friends will be enemies of one another, except for the righteous.

68. O My servants, you have nothing to fear on that Day, nor will you grieve.

69. Those who believed in Our revelations, and were submissive.

70. Enter the Garden, you and your spouses, Joyfully.

71. They will be served around with trays of gold, and cups. Therein is whatever the souls desire and delights the eyes. Therein you will stay forever.

72. Such is the Garden you are made to inherit, because of what you used to do.

73. Therein you will have abundant fruit, from which you eat.

74. As for the sinners, they will be in the torment of Hell forever.

75. It will never be eased for them. In it, they will be devastated.

76. We did them no injustice, but it was they who were the unjust.

77. And they will cry, "O Malek, let your Lord finish us off." He will say, "You are staying."

78. We have given you the truth, but most of you hate the truth.

79. Have they contrived some scheme? We too are contriving.

80. Or do they think that We cannot hear their secrets and their conspiracies? Yes indeed, Our messengers are by them, writing down.

81. Say, "If the Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."

82. Glorified be the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne, beyond what they describe.

83. So leave them to blunder and play, until they encounter their Day which they are promised.

84. It is He who is God in heaven, and God on earth. He is the Wise, the Knower.

85. And blessed is He Who has sovereignty over the heavens and the earth and what is between them. He alone has knowledge of the Hour, and to Him you will be returned.

86. Those they invoke besides Him are incapable of intercession; only those who testify to the truth and have knowledge.

87. And if you asked them, "Who created them?", they would say, "God." Why then do they deviate?

88. As for his statement: "My Lord, these are a people who do not believe."

89. Pardon them, and say, "Peace." They will come to know.

http://www.clearquran.com/index.html

Anonymous said...

The alien looking craft is in fact a f14 tomcat which has come to an unfortunate end

Anonymous said...

Go on YouTube and search cannabis oil heals woman of stage 4 cancer. God bless you and keep you and give you His peace.

Vatic Master said...

Thank you all for your good and kind words. May you and your families always be blessed. I am in the process of trying some remedies, that seem to help. I won't know for a while yet, but be patient and I will report when I have something to say. Thank you all and be blessed.