2015-09-22

THE POWERS THAT BE JUST GUTTED 2 OF THE THREE BLOGS I PUT UP FOR TONIGHT THE 22nd

OMG, they just did a second time on one of them.  I have to go find it again, damn.  I got it back up.  Damn.  I don't know if this is just harassment or serious censorship, but I am seriously considering a dedicated server situation and getting away from Google, who seems to let others come onto your blog and mess with it.  I will let you know when we make the switch. 

This is the first time that they have done that many all at once on the night of their schedule.   I now have to reconstruct and try to figure out which ones they took down.  I am sooooo mad.

Ok,  I just found  the two blogs by messing around with my computer history, so I have reput them up, but you can see why they didn't want them up.  Damn, I am so mad.  Please download these blogs now, since we don't know how long they will be up.  I wonder if anyone else is having this kind of trouble at this time....? I am glad I get up in the middle of the night to check them out.

Remember, ISRAEL HAS A FULL BLOWN DUPLICATE OF AN NSA SPYING FACILITY OF THE ONE IN UTAH AND THAT ALLOWS ISREAL TO SPY ON AMERICANS.  WE DID A BLOG ON THAT.  IF I FIND OUT THEY DID THIS TO US, THEN i WILL SUE AND TAKE ALL THE EVIDENCE TO COURT.... AND GET THAT FACILITY SHUT DOWN WITH RESPECT TO ACCESS TO NSA SPYING ABILITY HERE IN THE US. AND HOPEFULLY JAIL TIME FOR THE TRAITORS THAT ALLOWED IT,  UNLESS THE ENTIRE COURT SYSTEM IS ALSO GONE.  But that is more local than national, so we will see. 


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: