2015-06-06

VATIC MASTER WILL BE TAKING SATURDAY OFF AND RESUME ON SUNDAY.

Sorry about that, but even I need a rest every once in a while.   We are coming into seriously intense times, so we must all preserve our energy to meet those coming times.  We are up against AN INSANE ENEMY AND they will not be getting any better, only worse.   So, stay with us, and we will be back on SUNDAY.   GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE,  PROSPEROUS,  AND VIGILANT. 

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We already know you don't work on Saturdays. You tell us that all the time. How many times are you going to tell us you don't work on Saturdays? Tell us stuff we don't know, don't waste your bandwidth space telling us the same thing over and over and over again. Thank you.

From : Salvatore

Vatic Master said...

LOL, Well, go back and check every saturday and see that you are wrong. I work some saturdays if I am not burned out. I have only taken off about 3 or 4 saturdays in almost 6 years. I post at least 2 to 3 blogs a day. In case you have never worked and information/educational blog before, its a lot harder than something you simply copy and paste. I have to not only read the material I put up, but I have to read about 3 to 4 times that amount, just to narrow it down to 3 per day, then I have to post it with all that requires and its a lot. Most take at least an hour for me to put up IF there are no interruptions.

I spend about 10 hours per day on the blog. The rest of the time, I spend making jewelry to sell so I can pay for my deficit. If jewelry sells, I don't ask for donations, if it doesn't then I ask for donations..... that is what happens, if you were NOT A TROLL and paid more attention, you would know all this, but alas, your name calling and trolling adds to the time I spend on the blog, since you are not the only one that has to earn a living trolling for the evil ones. I have to put up with more than just you.

If you don't like what I post, you are free NOT TO READ IT. JUST MOVE ON.