2014-10-23

Surviving Ebola? My thoughts.

***Fundraising time:   We still have a balance on our deficit of $180, thanks to some generous donors.  We appreciate the support and the message that the work "must go on".  We are so close to the goal, that I have faith that we will make it.  

Now if everyone just sends in $5 or $10, til we make up the rest,  then we can continue to give it all we have to give.  Thank you all for your support and may God Bless and keep you prosperous, safe and healthy.  The donation button is off to the right of the blog, which is pay pal.  Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. 


Vatic Note:   Now this is very valuable information.  I am a natural foods and organic nut, so this fits in with all that I believe.  I have not had aleopathic medicine  for 30 years, except one time when I had a heart attack and then I was on it for only 2 months  until I could figure out the natural substitute for their treatment.

I found it, and stayed on the natural for 10 more months and got off and that was 8 years ago and I have not had to do anything since.  All is well.  I have put this  up because I know quite a bit about Ascorbic Acid and Vitamin C and this fits with what I know.  I just did not know the specifics about it and the Ebola virus.  Now I do and now so do you. 

I learned about Vitamin C and many other natural remedies, a lot during my survival stint for two years and will share it with you a bit at a time so you can digest it and stock up on what you need before you need it.  I got the huge big powdered  Ascorbic Acid powder and it holds up well.  I got it years ago and I still have it and its working just fine.


Anyway, this below is very informative, and very easy to digest and to read, so go for it and enjoy.  If you want more like this let me know. Buy from a reputable company and source, since we don't know anymore who owns what.  Here is a link my health conscious friend sent explaining that this is a form of Vitamin C that is very very absorb able, so you don't need to use as much.  Keep this link if you are interested and read all about it. 

Surviving Ebola? My thoughts.
http://newport1849.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/surviving-ebola-my-thoughts/
by  Robert Foster, Earth and Sky,  10/18/2014


Surviving Ebola? My Thoughts.
Robert Foster
(My personal disclaimer)

I am not a doctor, nor is the person I have been learning this from. However, everything I am talking about can be found with a little research. So please consider doing a little of your own research.

While attending the MorningStar Harvest Fest gathering 2014. One of the many comments that came across was about how untrustworthy the information is nowadays in the media. 

That the information about Ebola is one of the best examples of bad information. This comment was the start of a thinking process that included the many news reports that came out that day. As well as all the places and people who might be affected.

One of the gentlemen I know and trust here has been talking to me a lot about the body and what kind of things it needs to stay healthy. A lot of what he has said to me makes total sense because of a prophetic word that another friend got years ago from the Lord. 


“I created the body to heal it’s self.”

A portion of his information came from some of the former doctors. Who have worked in Africa in the previous Ebola outbreaks over the last 10 to 20 years. Many of them ran out of every medication they had while treating the village. It was during those times at the end that they learned to defeat Ebola. 


Modern medical science is highly money driven. So the simple cures that were discovered in the bush, are ignored because profit cannot be made. That’s very sad, but it is a part of the reality of the age we live in.


What the bush doctors learned.

One of the many things Ebola does is eat up all the Ascorbic Acid in your system. Effectively putting you into clinical scurvy.  Scurvy is an ancient disease, it is a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C, which is required for the synthesis of collagen in humans. Normal Scurvy takes place over a period of time. 

Ebola Scurvy comes on like a raging lion devouring everything in its path.
When the bush doctors ran out of everything else. They gave them the only thing they had left, Vitamin C. Apparently they still felt sick, but the survivability of Ebola dramatically changed. Very few people died, most lived. So the doctors started using the Vitamin C as a preventive treatment for themselves while in the bush.

It’s a simple solution to a scary problem.

Practical stuff.

John 8:32, “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

One of the things I have learned is that there are many different types and grades of vitamins and minerals. Ascorbic Acid, aka, Vitamin C is no different. 

Here is a link to a Pharmaceutical grade that anyone can buy on Amazon.

What was suggested to me is to start now, using it now as a daily preventive mansion. To help keep your immune system in top order before you run into a problem. My friend’s suggestion, based on his personal experience and the information he has read. 

Is that you mix a quarter teaspoon to a full teaspoon into a glass of water. The amount is personal because some people can not tolerate larger amounts. So start at a quarter and work up to find your personal tolerance.

If you get exposed, or think you have.
Then you will need to change the program.
  • Two to four drops of Iodine in a glass of water in the morning.
  • 30 to 40 minutes later, start taking your Vitamin C drink and Magnesium every two hours.
Do not mix Iodine and Vitamin C together at the same time. It will cause a chemical reaction. Causing the Ascorbic Acid to become solid like a rock. And our bodies were not designed to digest rocks. This regime is designed to massively overload the Ebola with red and white blood cells.

Personal note on Iodine.

I have been taking Iodine for some time now. The first thing I started to notice was I did not feel that great. The reason was simple and my friend warned me that this was going to happen. Iodine helps to detox your body from Fluoride and Bromide. 

The symptoms I had was,  classic for detoxing from Bromide. Now that the detoxing is coming to an end, I am finding that I generally feel better, and that my thinking is more clear.

Here is a list of internet search words for you.
  • Ascorbic Acid and Ebola
  • Iodine
  • Bromide detox
  • Scurvy

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: