2013-12-25

"For Baby" and "I WANT TO LIVE!" John Denver - So much Depends on how we parent our children.

***MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Vatic Note: (You get a break today... my Christmas gift to all of you "no fundraising today").  This is to remind us on this very important day what it means to be "born" and to be a child and how important "PARENTING" is to the results of having those children and the society, culture and world that we create through our parenting of those precious beings. Love, Safety and a Spirit life, are the keys.  I could not think of a better day to do this.

I put these videos together to show just how this works from a personal private relationship with your kids, (as shown in the first video) that lay the foundation for their movement into adulthood, and these children, together, then constitute the resulting society that we end up with. The second video is John Denvers song "I want to live" and it expands on the first video on a more global basis.   It reflects what we see the children experience when their foundation is filled with love, safety, and parental guidance.

The Third video is our world today for our children all over the globe and the resulting adults and society that we have already created, but need to change.  This one is done to the same song as the 2nd video, by John Denver and look at the difference between them and the context in which the music is played.  The 2nd video I laughed and felt joy, but the third video I cried.

To be honest, in the third video,I could not stop crying and did so every time I watched it.  This is well worth the watching and listening in light of all the blogs put up for today.  I found it a fitting ending to it all. If we can heal ourselves, then we can change our world as well.  We just need to figure out how it all works. Feel "the light" and heal the world. Good luck! Is this why the powers that be ended Johns life and career in music?

So, the point is,  "we can control the kind of world we make and create, through our children.  Its fully up to us."

As John says,  "Its' Time".

For Baby - John Denver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YqnDbBVc4Y
(Video #1 - The foundation)


Uploaded by Nuka Nukinator, on Jun 13, 2009 
I think this is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. John Denver did a very wonderful job on putting beautiful words together. I have to admit that it makes my heart soar every time I listen to it. This song explains how much a father can love his own child. 

I feel the love of a father through this song. I hope you all like it as much as I do. I also would like to dedicate this song to fathers who love their own children very much. Gentlemen, if you are fathers, this song is for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1YqnDbBVc4Y
Video #2 - The process
"I WANT TO LIVE"  - JOHN DENVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihltcni9H24


Uploaded by Jeanette Ellul on May 2, 2009
John Denver singing "I Want To Live".  (VN: Words are below to follow along)
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ihltcni9H24

There are children raised in sorrow on a scorched and barren plain
There are children raised beneath the golden sun
There are children of the water, children of the sand
And they cry out through the universe, their voices raised as one

I wanna live, I wanna grow
I wanna see, I wanna know
I wanna share what I can give
I wanna be, I wanna live

Have you gazed out on the ocean, seen the breaching of a whale?
Have you watched the dolphins frolic in the foam?
Have you heard the song the humpback hears five hundred miles away?
Telling tales of ancient history of passages and home

I wanna live, I wanna grow
I wanna see, I wanna know
I wanna share what I can give
I wanna be, I wanna live

For the worker and warrior, the lover and the liar
For the native and the wanderer in kind
For the maker and the user and the mother and her son
I am looking for my family and all of you are mine

We are standing all together, face to face and arm in arm
We are standing on the threshold of a dream
No more hunger, no more killing, no more wasting like a way
It is simply an idea and I know its time has come

I wanna live, I wanna grow
I wanna see, I wanna know
I wanna share what I can give
I wanna be

I wanna live, I wanna grow
I wanna see, I wanna know
I wanna share what I can give
I wanna be

I wanna live, I wanna grow
I wanna see, I wanna know
I wanna share what I can give
I wanna be, I wanna live

I wanna live, I want to live

Video #3 - How it can go all wrong without Love, SAFETY, and a healthy spiritual life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUNQfvihsLI 

Uploaded by missbatman on May 1, 2010
 
This is for everyone out there who breathes right along with me...
The idea for this project was inspired by a friend of mine.
Took me about 7 hours to put this little music video together, so I hope everyone enjoys it - and believe me, it is very much a labor of love!

Peace,
Rebecca



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yUNQfvihsLI








http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yUNQfvihsLI




The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: