2013-09-08

Attn: RH negs - Resonance Beings of Frequency - Part 1 of 2 - Documentary Film

Vatic Note: RH negs, have any of you had your Schumann Resonance calculated? Oh, my, this is AWESOME Deep down I know I knew all this, but did not intellectually process it until now. In fact, in going down a rabbit hole on RH negs, I discovered something about DNA and experimented with it since I have an RH neg gene,,,,, What happened is, it worked, and I did more experiments and more and they all worked. But I did not understand why until I read this piece and watched and listened to this video.

I am slowly beginning to understand why the powers that be are so determined to disturb anything within us that is a perceived threat to them. You notice how you can "resonate" with the Truth when you hear it? Imagine how that must drive the PTB absolutely bonkers. 


Then imagine how they feel when there are billions of us who, IF WE KNEW OUR POWER, would upend the world these PTB want to create, and in fact, we can do that now, IF WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR POWERS.  But that can turn on you as well.  Think of the affect of fear pumping all the time.  So do not asign fear to any information, rather neutral and then after a while it becomes easy to see the difference between neutral and fear. 

Well, we will be adding more and more as we discover it and you can print these out and study them, then study even more through the references and other sources so we can build this picture for all and save the planet and ourselves. Many have already died for reasons they had no idea about, but now we are beginning to understand why, in the minds of the elite insane, we must go or they cannot prevail at their level of resonating. Lots to find out about, but this opened the door for me. Read, listen and enjoy.

Resonance Beings of Frequency - Part 1 of 2 - Documentary Film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ocu6xJHh1I

Published by Lana Flittner on Mar 13, 2013


(Full Film) RESONANCE ➜ This James Russell film is a Sensational Eye Opening Documentary that examines 60 years of scientific research! 

This spectacular documentary uncovers for the very first time, the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer. And, how every single one of us is reacting to the biggest change in environment this planet has ever seen.

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, which was filled with a natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it did so surrounded by this frequency. and Inevitably, it began tuning in.

By the time mankind arrived on earth an incredible relationship had been struck; a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend.

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing.

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.

Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.

To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ocu6xJHh1I&feature=player_detailpage

★ PLEASE SIGN
I have started a petition to have telecoms companies put warnings on the packaging.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cl...


➜ James Russell (Director + Producer)
james(at)flatfrogfilms(dot)com
http://www.FlatFrogFilms.com

➜ John Webster (Director)
http://www.PatientZeroProductions.com

To Buy or support this Documentary click here:
http://flatfrogfilms.com/resonance-do...

★ PLEASE SIGN PETITION:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cl...


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am rather disappointed, Vatic, that you would advise your readers to post a petition for Facebook? Really?
Please be aware that FB is a CIA database, that records EVERYTHING you say and do... but then, given your extensive knowledge of TPTB, I think you know this, so why are you advocating for them?

Vatic Master said...

I don't blame you at all. I was careless in not reading all the links, I just got busy and crazy and did not catch it. But in my own defense, you seldom ever see anything on here promoting facebook for anything. I know that is no excuse, but I went ahead and took it off. Sorry about that, I definitely am not perfect, but will swear to you it was not intentional. You are right, I do know better, it was just carelessness and nothing more or nothing less. Its fixed now. I hope you will forgive me and take back your disappiontment. Like I said, I am flawed and make mistakes, but I always fix them once pointed out. Do I get any points for that? I hope so. lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you Vatic Master for all of your very informative posts!! I have learned a lot from you since I found your site. I appreciate all of the research time and hard work you have put into this subject. Kudos to you!

Vatic Master said...

Thanks, anonymous, it helps to get feedback on how we are doing. Its so ironic. We work, we post, etc, but we don't really talk to anyone so we don't really know if we are helping or boring everyone. Your kind and generous comment helps us to know we are doing what we set out to do and its working.

For that we are grateful for your kind words. It helps us to keep going.