2013-08-22

Are You Sick (ill) With No Answers? Could This Be You? MOLD, The Silent Killer. A Must Read!

 *** - fundraising -  our balance for the deficit is reduced to $295.00 and we still have 8 days to go, so if you benefit in anyway from our work, AND can afford it, please Donate off to the right of the blog at the pay pal button. 

As you can see we are still quite a ways away from what will be required to deliver on the first.  As I said, this fundraising is getting harder and harder to do, due to the harassment by the powers that be. 

I believe we have the best readers in the world, as they are very much supportive of this blog both in donations and in contributions on subject matter and pointing out rabbit holes that we can go down. For that, we are eternally grateful and wish you many blessings and joys in your life.  We "WILL" prevail. 

Vatic Note:  Early on in doing this blog, I ran across some interesting findings by a TV station that had done tests on the air and soil from chemtrail dumping.  In these tests it found that aluminum, Barium, and other such chemicals/metals were in the chemtrails and they all had side affects, however, they also found Black Mold,  regular mold, fungus, cancer cells, etc.  So there is a whole potpourri of garbage contained in the chemtrails which now includes the heavy metal lithium, a recent addition, since it affects the brain.

As my regular readers know, I am a natural remedies person.  This is why I periodically put up info on natural ways to heal that people can choose to do or not.  That is what freedom is about.  I am not sick, but have recently had many of the symptoms described below and could not kick a cough for months now.  I have no fever, and I am not overly tired or worn out, but then this, that I do have, has only been around for a few months,while this woman below had the mold for years that went undiagnosed.

This summer we have had a lot less sun than we usually get, so mold is easily found around, growing where there is no air or sunshine.  Inside roofs, leaks in walls, etc,  can cause the mold to grow.  This is really for those like me that have something, obviously, but can not identify it.  This may help. Number 4 of the symptoms listed below could also just  be a "Rahm Emmanual's "never let a good crisis go to waste, since Bioweapons have been touted by the neolibs and neocons as a necessary "political weapon".  Good luck

Are You Sick With No Answers? Could This Be You? MOLD, The Silent Killer. A Must Read!
http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013/08/are-you-sick-with-no-answers-could-this-be-you-mold-the-silent-killer-a-must-read-2501756.html?currentSplittedPage=0
By LynLeahz, Before It's News,  8/17/2013

This information could save your life, or someone else’s life.  A must read!

ATTENTION: I have supplied this information in order to help you figure out if this is your problem or not. This is in no way meant to diagnose you, for I am no doctor. I can only share information on what I’ve personally been through and what has happened to me.
_________________________________
Some links about mold exposure, symptoms, and treatment: BIO SIGN LABORATORY CORPORATION, CDC GOV Mold Web, MOLD SYNDROME WEB (Extensive! Very Good!), MOLD SICKNESS: THE TRUTH, MOLD ALLERGY, MOLD REMOVAL COMPANY (BTW, all mold is toxic to humans if in large quantities in your home; not just ‘toxic’ black mold!)

Your illness, if caused by mold,will worsen over the years if you ignore it and could be fatal. So it is important to rule this out.

Nine years ago I lived in a place that had mold. That’s when it all started. I felt sick and had good days and bad days; here in the past few years, however, there haven’t been anymore good days, or even good moments. Trips to the doctor proved nothing, other than the doctor saying, “Wow, you’re healthier than I am! I’ve never seen someone with such perfect blood work!”

I literally felt so fatigued. It was the kind of tired that’s worse than tired..like deathly tired. The more I slept, the worse it would be when I awoke. Over the years, it progressed to facial swelling. One day, I took a pic of myself on my work PDA only to notice I looked like Sylvester Stallone; swelling on the right side of my face. 

Suddenly, I started becoming allergic to all sorts of foods that I was never allergic to, as well as waking up in the middle of the night with my heart racing and skipping beats, and feeling nauseated at the same time. You can imagine how frightened I was. 

I wore a 24 hour heart monitor, but everything was fine. My blood pressure began majorly dropping to as low as 90/52, in that ballpark. My menstrual cycle decreased to two days, and I felt literally horrible during that time.

As the years continued passing by, I became very depressed. There were no more good days, and mornings were the most difficult. I always had to lie there for a while, and I could feel my heartbeat in my head, accompanied by dizziness. There is also a certain extent that you just can’t seem to put into words.

Suddenly, my food allergies became even more increased to everything! I could no longer tolerate perfumes, cleaners, or anything. I literally lost most all of my energy and I had to force myself to take walks, only to feel weird during the walk and afterward. 

Soon, I began having visual disturbances, from blurred vision, to optical migraines (it starts off slowly, but looks like you’re looking through puddles of water), to sometimes going completely blind for a few seconds without warning..even while I was driving! 

Still, I kept going to the doctor only to have more blood tests taken. Once again, I was told that everything was fine. I had my adrenal’s and cortisol levels checked, and they were fine, except bilirubin was low, which they weren’t concerned about, and my D3 was low (even though I take supplements, eat healthy, and spend a lot of time in the sun). My problem was at the stage where it was destroying my immune system, my optical nerves, my liver, and affecting my brain.

I prayed and prayed for years, “Lord heal me of whatever is wrong!” Imagine living every day for years feeling ten times worse than if you had a flu bug, while having life threatening symptoms, and not being able to eat hardly anything at all. 

On top of that, your throat swells up when you eat an apple, your face looks distorted, you wake up feeling like you’re having a stroke, you’re not allowed to take daytime naps because you awake feeling like you’re having heart failure, and everything..and you go to different doctor, who are now labeling you as a hypochondriac and not taking you seriously…and getting no answers. 

I wasn’t suicidal, I don’t mean it this way…I didn’t want to die…I just wanted to feel better. But I was so miserable that I was actually crying daily…I mean really crying…on my knees begging God to heal me, reveal to me what is wrong with me, or let me die.
                                                             
It was only in the past year I found out what was wrong–MOLD! I am treating it the same as systemic candidas. I have posted information on systemic candidas because symptoms as well as treatment are pretty much the same. I’m not talking about outward symptoms of this at all, such as vaginal yeast, nail fungus, or thrush (although having these frequently can be a symptom). 

NO! Instead, this is all internal—in my blood and organs. According to what I have read, I was in the fourth stage, which is right before death. And when you die, you’re diagnosed with heart failure, kidney failure, or you died from some sickness your body couldn’t fight off (because your immune system is so rundown). 

This condition gets misdiagnosed as autoimmune diseases all of the time because the medical industry does not recognize mold. They say, “Mold is everywhere!” Yes, it is; however, when you live in a place that has a mold problem, you are exposed to myotoxins. 

Myotoxins is the by-product of decaying wood, plaster, drywall, or any decaying material, and if it is in your environment you dwell in, it is highly concentrated to toxic levels. In fact, mold is the reason for many illnesses people have that they would never guess.
 
My suggestion to everyone who reads this post is to go to your health food store and buy whatever the best candida cleanse product they have is, follow the directions, eat lot’s of fresh garlic, take wild oregano oil, eat lot’s of cinnamon, clove, and olive leaf extract vitamins. 

Go on a six week diet with hardly any carbs or sugars, even natural sugars. Also, take a lot of vitamin C with bioflavonoids (at least 4,000 mg’s), and vitamin D3, along with a good probiotic (I suggest Garden of Life). Drink tons of water as well. But, check with a natural health care practitioner first.

I noticed great improvement after a few days. Had I not done this, I believe I would have died. I also recommend juicing! Do as many of the green juices as you can. You will notice an almost immediate difference with juicing! The reason is that oftentimes, if you have mold in your body, you will have malabsorption problems, which means your body is not getting enough nutrients. 

Well, juicing goes straight into you and is absorbed because it’s already broken down. You are getting TONS of nutrients this way, and your body will begin to repair (Google “The Juice Lady.” She’s great!)

I praise God for Him revealing to me what is wrong. I’ve been laughed at, made fun of, called a hypochondriac for years, and even have people get mad at me and put me down about how many things I’ve been allergic to. It is so frustrating when you’re allergic to everything. 

I’m going to post below some information for everyone about all of this. I want you to read it. If you have any chronic condition or disease, I strongly urge you to try the candida diet and take the products I’ve suggested above religiously, even after six weeks. If you’re diabetic, the candida diet is perfect for you.
 
As you read this information, remember, that just about everything you’re going to read (except for fingernail, toenail, vaginal, rectal, oral, or any type of skin or outer infection), I’ve gone through in the worst way possible now for nine years, and the worst has been the past three.
Symptoms of Candida Albicans Overgrowth “Candidiasis” and “Systemic Candida”
“Candidiasis” is one name for candida albicans yeast infections of the skin or mucus (“superficial candidiasis”); or intestinal and digestive problems (“candida overgrowth”). The terms “candida overgrowth” or “candida yeast overgrowth” are most often used.
 
Before we go any further – rest assured there is lots of hope! If you know about candida and are eager to prevent its spread or get started on the road to wellness right now, click on Candid Free for candida cleansing and ReFlora supplemental “probiotics” (good bacteria replacements). Otherwise, read on:
The person with candida overgrowth may be walking through life quite ill with the following experiences:
  • All tests come back “normal”.
  • You’re being treated for various ailments whose symptoms return when medication is finished, possibly with additional side effects and no resolution.
  • You’ve been told your symptoms and illness are “psychological.”
“Systemic Candida” (or “systemic candidiasis”) is a serious autoimmune deficiency often seen in AIDS and cancer chemotherapy patients, where the candida albicans has reached into many organs and the bloodstream. Their bodies aren’t absorbing nutrients, retaining beneficial bacteria or producing infection-fighting white cells. 

This stage of candida infestation is the only one acknowledged by the traditional medical profession, as it is recognizable because of certain toxins in the blood.
But systemic candidiasis also develops in people with candida overgrowth due to other causes, and can be missed or misdiagnosed because it doesn’t yet show up in blood tests.

Why It’s Hard to Diagnose Candida overgrowth and candidiasis can mimic, be mimicked by, or be involved in another condition. Candida albicans may be made overactive by medications, or an existing infestation may contribute to a new illness. These symptoms will not always be recognized as attributed to or caused by candida:
  1. Easily Felt Symptoms:
    • Continual “flu-like” feelings: headaches, nausea, sweats/chills, diarrhea
    • Repetitive cuticle, fingernail or toenail infections, fungus
    • Genital/vaginal yeast infection
    • Oral “thrush” (white pasty film in mouth)
    • Thick yellow or green discharge from sinus infection or bronchial cough (see #2 below)
    • Extreme sensitivity to chemical odors, cleaning products and perfumes
    • Uninvited weight loss or weight gain
    • Severe gas and bloating
    • Allergies and Hay Fever
    •  
  2. Symptoms within Chronic Ailments:
    • Sinus, bronchial or ear infections – especially after taking antibiotics
    • Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Eczema, Athlete’s Foot – itchy rash may be treated without looking for underlying reason.
    • Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s, Colitis, Celiac Disease
    • “Leaky gut” syndrome – a weak intestinal wall that allows food particles to get into the blood.
    • Mild forms of Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
    • Hypoglycemia
    • Common children’s allergies, milk intolerance, asthma, ear infections
    •  
  3. Physical Symptoms within serious Diseases:
    • Lupus, Lyme Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS, often mimicked by Candida symptoms or vice versa)
    • Diabetes
    • GERDS (Gastro esophageal reflux disease) – the perceived “too much stomach acid” can dangerously damage the esophageal tract. Or the person may not be producing enough hydrochloric acid (especially true after age 40). Also called “leaky gut”.
    •  
  4. Mental or Emotional Symptoms may begin as blood toxins from the yeast affect thought patterns. Candida may be present with:
    • Sudden mood swings
    • ADD/ADHD
    • Bipolar Disorder
    • Disorientation, “brain fog” or irritability
    • General Anxiety Disorders (panic, depression, phobias)
    • Suicidal thoughts

In Summary… The symptoms may be joint pain in one person, allergies in another, infections in someone else, or make a person seem irritable and irrational. Now you can see why it is so hard to pin down!
HERE’S MORE…Pretty scary stuff, huh?
Candida is a classification of microorganisms consisting of over 150 species of yeast. Candida albicans is the most common species that can become pathogenic in people. Causes of Candida infection, or candidiasis, include a compromised immune system, antibiotic and other drug use and poor nutrition. 

Candidiasis often begins in warm and moist localized areas, such as the mouth, vagina and underarms, but it can spread. “Critical Reviews in Microbiology” notes that among severely immune-deficient people, about 15 percent of candidiasis cases become systemic infections, and over 40 percent of those with systemic candidiasis die from the consequences.

Early Symptoms of Systemic Candidiasis

Before Candida can spread throughout the body via the bloodstream, localized infections have to be well established. Vaginal candidiasis is common among women and includes symptoms of itching, burning, inflammation, musty odor and a white, cheese-like discharge. Oral candidiasis, or “thrush,” occurs on the tongue and the insides of the cheeks and includes white, cheese-like plaques, bad breath and difficulty swallowing. Skin candidiasis, or “moniliasis,” thrives under the arms, between the buttocks and under folds of skin, and causes itchy rashes and a moldy odor. Onychomycosis is a Candida infection of the toenails and fingernails, which leads to thickening, splitting, crumbling and discoloration. Before Candida spreads systemically, immune compromised people will have at least one, if not all of the above mentioned localized infections, according to “Fungal Infection: Diagnosis and Management.”
Cheap Threelac Found Here Get A 2 Month Supply At Wholesale! The Threelac Experts. 19 Page FAQ Candida-Yeast-Problems.com/Threelac

Meningitis from Systemic Candidiasis

Systemic candidiasis spreads through the body via the bloodstream, targeting vital organs such as the brain. DoctorFungus.org notes that Candida can infect both the meninges and the parenchymal brain tissue, and about half of patients dying with systemic candidiasis display central nervous system involvement. Candida meningitis is much more common in babies than adults, and often involves spinal pain, headaches, fever and paralysis. Brain abscesses and infarctions can also be caused by systemic candidiasis.

Endocarditis from Systemic Candidiasis

Candida can also infect the heart. DoctorFungus notes that Candida species can cause endocarditis, myocarditis and pericarditis of the heart, all of which are severe conditions linked to high levels of mortality. Symptoms of endocarditis include fever, heart murmur, heart palpitations, enlarged spleen and congestive heart failure.

Nephritis from Systemic Candidiasis

The kidneys are also susceptible to Candida infection, as they filter body fluids. As an article on PubMed notes, antibiotic and steroid use can lead to a variety of Candida infections, including tubular and interstitial nephritis, which often lead to kidney failure. Symptoms of nephritis include reduced urine output, cloudy or bloody urine, edema of the hands and feet, flank pain, loin pain and kidney inflammation.

Intestinal Tract Candidiasis

The intestinal tract is another region commonly infected by systemic candidiasis. According to “Fungal Infection: Diagnosis and Management,” symptoms of an intestinal Candida infection include abdominal pain and bloating, vomiting and diarrhea with cheese-like, white discharge.
Anti-Candida IgM Elisa A rapid ELISA method to detect IgM antibodies to Candida albicans. www.alpco.com
“candida symptoms Warning” Read This Page Before You Go One Step Further! www.CandidaSupport.org/Compare
Eliminate Yeast Candida Candida: Restore Proper Immune Function Eliminating Yeast. digestaqure.com
Yeast Infection Remedies Find At Home Remedies For Yeast Infections & Get Fast Relief Now. smartask.com
References


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vatic Master: The Mold reminds me of Agent Orange Exposure from Vietnam. When I got back from Namn I was crazy as hell and had Bazaar Mental Behaviors and was violent as hell. It took me years to figure out what was wrong with me. I went to an Allergist and he gave me 30 shots to see why I had terriblre sinuc trouble. Turns out I had allergies to: Mites, Grass and Weeds--I started thinking-- damn that is what Agent Orange was for..defoliiation...If I rolled over in Grass I would break out in red bumps all over. The total truth about Agent Orange has not been told yet. Their were Thousands of Nam Vets who went to prison for violent crimes and even murder--plus the over 100 thousand suicides after their return from NAM was the direct result of AO and Dioxin. It was not Post Tramatic Strees Syndrome the governemt pushes..but the chemicals and hos they effected brain functions causing Toxic Brain Syndrome. I did not volunteer to be a guines pig and be poisoned. Where is the Wall for all the Nam Vets who died from Agent Orange after their return from Nam--its alot more than those who died in Combat. The USA is no damn good..piss on the USA...Many molds are caused by Chemtrails also....


Unknown said...

it may be advisable to take a look at chelation using diatomaceous earth (start with 2 teaspoons in a tumbler of water, kept agitated!, followed by a litre of water over the following 4 hours) The dosage can be steadily increased over a two week period until you're using 2 tablespoons!. This is very effective at removing heavy metals, as well as parasites from the digestive & circulatory systems. Remember to use FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth! Wish you a speedy recovery!