2013-07-02

A Change of Pace: THIS IS HILARIOUS! It got 41 million hits YouTube Challenge -

I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 
Uploaded on Nov 2, 2011
 
Jimmy Kimmel Live - YouTube Challenge - 
 
Vatic Note:  I never laughed so hard in my life as I did watching this, on this video #1.  It got 41 million hits, which is phenomenal.   What amazed me was the broad range of reactions by these kids, most of which resulted in crying, but even then, the method of crying and physical acting out, was fascinating.  

A couple of kids didn't cry, but said some incredibly funny things about their parents and it wasn't pretty.   LOL  Videos 2 is also great.  it was an interview by the father of his child asking questions and if you listen very carefully, and watch the childs mouth, you can match what the child says to the translation below.  I laughed at all of these.  What a joy these precious bundles of honesty and realness are.

Anyway, its a change of pace, and I felt we needed a good laugh and we also needed to see WHY Jesus mentions children and how important they are, 23 times, in the New Testament.   Its also amazing as you watch these two videos just how advanced babies coming today really are, especially seen in video #2.

These are the precious pure spirit, light of Christ beings that are being destroyed by the luciferians as sacrifices to satan both sexually (which is a murdering of their spirit of purity) and by felony murder sacrifice.  Keep that in mind when you wonder why we do what we do every day here. ITS FOR THE CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE.   We need to reclaim our kids and snatch them from the hands of the satanists, both physically and sociologically by keeping them away from the filth shoved down their throats through TV and Ipods.

Begin boycotting products and TV shows like MTV until they take all the filth these zionists are putting up, off the TV.   Or simply remove the TV from the home.  I did 5 years ago and I can't tell you what a difference it has made. I only use it for movies etc that I totally control.   Every thing is better since I did that.  It does mean you will have to spend time with the family and the kids, but that can be a real positive change for everyone.  Trust me on this.

Video #1 - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_YQpbzQ6gzs

Video #2 - "Interview with a One-Year-Old"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bq2T7jP7dpQ


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: