2013-04-29

Boston: Woman says she saw suspect hit by by police SUV and then shot by police

***FUNDRAISING:  Because of generous contributions from our readers we are down to only $50 left to meet our obligations on the first. And we still have 2 days remaining to meet our goal, and this is due to our wonderful supporters and readers.  We have thwarted their efforts to shut us down. Yahooo.... I am posting from a cafe to update our fund raising and to post recent news out as far as I can until I can get control of my computer back from these cyberwarriors, as they have now totally prevented me from typing on the blog and my email.  I am out of communication except for this trip to the cafe that has internet service.  

They just did this to Tru Ott who has finally been harassed off the net. He just quit and said he would be back when he can find a way to stop the harassment. We know exactly what he is talking about. Its not easy and its time consuming.  They are now also going after Alex Jones.  At least I am in good company.If you are used to getting email responses from me, know that I will be responding once a day from the cafe so continue to email me, but be patient with the timing on responses.  I will let you know when we have gotten around them.

There is no doubt, those that committed to this are in the trenches conducting warfare before the rest will reach that point, but its worth the fight, so help us to do the job of truth telling and exposing the false flags and lies. I believe we are winning, but we must not let up on the exposes as they are occurring. If you can afford it, please donate what you can off to the right at the donation button, and help keep us going. Bless you for all your support in all your many ways


Vatic NoteThis came in at the last minute and I was unable to have the time to do this the way I would like to have done it,  but that does not negate the importance of the information provided.   Please watch the video and read.   This is a grassroots woman calling in who saw it all and its important to take it into consideration and keep it in your inventory of reports from all sources.  The truth eventually will emerge from such actions. Unfortunately using a cafe means I can't do this inbetween other jobs at home, so bear with me. Remember on all false flags done by our gestapo, they make sure the perp is either suicided, killed, or otherwise rendered unable to be questioned and truth telling to authorities.  I believe, if this woman is telling the truth, that this would be the case here.  

Witness from Dexter Street in Waterville

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/government-terror/woman-says-she-saw-suspect-hit-byby-police-suv-and-then-shot-by-police.html
This woman called into a local Boston radio station early in the morning after the Thursday night "shootout."
Her version of events is very different from police reports. Follow ongoing our reporting on the aftermath of the Boston Bombing on Facebook.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoXo6X7Xuog

No one is coming even close to the accuracy of our information and the quality of our analysis: Brassheck TV reports on the Boston Bombing



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

American Action Report said...

That woman's story has internal validity. A liar strives for believability. A person who is telling the truth, tells his (or her) story with all its imperfections and uncertainties. That woman was clearly telling the truth as she saw it. Compare her manner of speaking to 9/11's "Harley shirt guy" or Sandy Hook's "Robbie Parker" or the alleged mother of Dylan What's-his-face. Those people were over-rehearsed and unrealistic.

Vatic Master said...

Good analysis. Did you get my email? I was inquiring about your situation in Taiwan with China parking off your shores. That is what we are being told here. Please email me your situation. Thanks. I worry about you and your family.