2013-02-08

Drill Your Own Water Well - Part 1 - Drill Your Own Well Series

Vatic Note:  This is extremely educational and timely since water is going to be one of our issues the evil ones plan on using to control us.  If they confiscate your land, go out to a forest or a truly rural part of your area and do the same thing,  so that you will at least have access to water and not rely on the evil ones for your survival. I see this as a life  saver, since we have been detached from knowledge that we used to have in order to survive.  We must reclaim that knowledge now, for after whatever is going to happen

With the right filter, you can even use it to cook and drink with.  Even I could do this except I don't have a pickup  truck.  LOL  But I suppose I could borrow one by trading water for its use, once we hit the well water.  I would download and save this for future reference since it may well come in handly and they could easily gut it from utube.

Its important to read the comments on these, since they also contain good information and suggestions.  There are videos off to the side at the link that also so how to make a hand  pump.  That is what I had on my land when I was in much better financial shape.   The water was excellent, natural, and living.  I could tell the big difference in so many ways.  That is why I beg for water from well owners now who are friends.  I could never go back to city water again. 

Drill Your Own Water Well - Part 1
Uploaded by dawmlw 
on Feb 22, 2010
 
From http://www.drillyourownwell.com This video shows how to drill your own well using PVC. From the "Drill Your Own Well" series here on YouTube. It is a good way to put down a shallow well and get inexpensive water for irrigation and lawn watering. More at http://www.drillyourownwell.com
 
Part 1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XGq0ETzZP0E

Part 2



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I7RZv73maYI


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Tod - Water Wells said...

Very good videos! Definitely hit the mark in terms of being educational and informative. Exactly what I'd be looking for if I didn't know how to do it myself, although I did pick up a thing or two. I'll be saving these videos! Thanks for the post!