2012-10-09

Introducing AstroZen – Astrology for Lightworkers

Vatic Note:  I found this very interesting and since this is a brand new rabbit hole for me, I will withhold my comments until I learn more about it.  Some of you may know more and would like to share in the comments section,  please do since I can certainly use more info on this subject.   I like Zen, he always comes up with something unusual.  It stimulates my pineal gland. LOL  

Introducing AstroZen – Astrology for Lightworkers
http://www.zengardner.com/astrozen-astrology-for-lightworks/
by Robert Hitt,  Zen Gardner 


By Robert Hitt
Very recently I had the extreme good fortune to come into personal contact with Zen Gardner..  This occurred as a result of my attempts to stimulate a blogger movement to hold a “non of the above” debate which would get men like Gary Johnson and Merlin Miller in front of enough eyeballs to give voters an actual choice. 

After numerous discussion of numerous subjects large and small he suggested I write up some astro information relevant to his readership..  A bit humbled to say the least because over the past 40 years I have become an astro-geek and have written mostly for a very small audience of so called rocket scientists since 1996 who work at the top of financial trading..  So here goes. Since none of you Zen readers know me I have to start with a get to know you write-up. BTW I am very shy about my writing skill so forgive my spit it out style.
Robert Hitt
Background
I turned 21 in 1973. (you do the math)..  I was at Woodstock a month before my 17th birthday (ya I am a Virgo sun) ..  That event was the single biggest influence on my life.. I saw the power of love was going to change the world and I have never stopped intending to see that through from then on.. My path led me from this first awestruck glimpse of truth to wanting to apply all of the emerging spirit science I was being exposed to for the practical implementation of the knowledge.. Occultism.. theosophy  Be here now.. Time space and beyond.. Silva mind control.. Seth material.. LOLOL ya we did have some good stuff to work with back in the day but it was all in BOOKS.. It took a heck of an effort to find you actually had to go to a book store .  My quest for a “practice” that suited me eventually lead me to astrology in 1972.
Up until I was exposed to it I was like most people.. I did not believe in fate and so astrology was not that interesting.  I was into “magic” not fate. I also saw astrology as a LOT OF WORK and was focused on the easy way of direct intuition.  As fate would have it a tiny astrology book store opened up in my suburban Philly town and I volunteered to man the store for a few hours a day just to hang out there.. The guy who owned the store claimed to have worked for the government in WW2 working with others attempting to figure out what Hitlers astrologers were telling him to do.. Hummmm.. NOW THAT SOUNDED PRACTICAL and after about a week I was hooked and surrounded by astrology books 5 days a week.. I had found a rabbit hole as deep as the grand canyon. 40 years later it is just as fascinating as it was then.
Back in the early 1970s the hippie movement I was so in love with began to degenerate into drugs for drugs sake and not as a way of enhancing ones spiritual understanding. I was getting frustrated by the lack of credibility of the movement and also the lack of actionable expressions of spiritual sciences outside of rock and roll and after taking a lot in decided I would take on the task of predicting the stock market.. A rabbit hole within a rabbit hold indeed.. This was not an easy study.. No computers.. Stacks of tables and books.. I found one book by a guy named Commander Williams called stock market cycles that rung true but resigned myself to having to do this research on my own.  I also realized I had to make a living so my research was limited to my spare time.  My quest was to PROVE ASTROLOGY WORKS FOR PRACTICAL PURPOSES..
Fast forward to 1996. 22 years in and I had spent 10s of thousands of hours on research. The young internet had finally jail broke out of America On Line prison and I put up my little tent outside of that walled in space and called it AstroEcon. I was so excited I had a place to post my findings. No thought of the internet ever making me money I was just happy I could get a few people to notice the work I put into it. Little did I know at the time how AstroEcon would take off as if it had a mind of it’s own.  By mid 1996 I was generating a lot of traffic.. I became aware that I was one of the best in the emerging astro trading field and had the advantage of 22 years thinking about it based on empirical research..  Humm I began to charge a bit for weekly then daily then twice a day predictions and the harder I worked the bigger it got..  OMG .. I was already running a small biz and now I had two going.. 80 hours a week and still not enough time.  In 1998 the biggest MSM dog in the lot a pundit named Jim Cramer called me the new Nostradamus because I was warning people the 2000- 2012 period was going to be a depression..  HAHAHA.. You can still see Jim on CNBC to this day doing a show called MAD MONEY..  He has a decade long rep for being wrong wrong WRONG.  Guess he should have adjusted his thinking back in 98.
By the time 2000 rolled around my web site was formidable.. One of my fellow web-sters Mike Rivero was born very close to my own date of birth. We have the same work ethic.  A motivated Virgo will outwork and bury the competition.. In my field I had no competition that could keep up with me. The site had grown to a point where I was forced to shutter my other biz.. Then disaster struck and my now ex wife cashed in the chips on her side of the table…  As fate would have it I ended up starting a gig as a consultant for a London investment bank the day after the divorce was final in fall 2001. I am not sure put I think I was the highest paid astrologer in the world from 2001 – 2006.. I slowed down the web site to a slow boil during that time and posted mostly for free when I felt like saying something.   After due consideration I have not been as keen on saying as much in public since 2001 because it came to my attention how astrology is not always being used for the good.. I am not going to help the very people I swore to transcend in 1969.
My web site as of today has gone from caterpillar 1996- 2006 to pupa stage 2006 – 2012 and maybe it will turn into a butterfly from here on.  Who knows..
I find it is disorganized at present but I was told by a fox that lives behind me to be crazy like one..  Most of the 30K pages I have posted over the years are not accessible .. consider it a project for someone young to get out a shovel and open the mine shafts back up to find the veins in the silver mine..
My goals now that I am an OLD GUY are not to be famous but to be an elder.  That just occurred so forgive me if I don’t know how to act.. The body of knowledge I have acquired since 1972 is NOT just about prediction of the future it is about understanding how we are CREATING THE FUTURE.   The timeline is NOT fate..  The more you understand the more CHOICE you have.. The better you understand your self as a PERFECT EXPRESSION of the entire universe the more effective you will be acting in the drama for the greater good.
” But life’s not a wheel with chains made of steel.. so BLESS ME..
come the dawn..  come the dawn…  come the dawn” …………….. Richie Blackmores Rainbow vintage 1974. 
Mr Zen has inspired me to come out of my bunker here on Mount Nebo and start to share more and hopefully by doing that I can inspire some younger people who will follow me into the astrological wonderland.  WARNING.. Once hooked you are hooked.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: