2012-10-14

Beauty and the Beak

Oh, my, they just put part of my first vatic note back in....... and left out most of it.  They are so weird these days.  Its not in my worksheet, so there is nothing I can do to clean the mess up, so just bear with us and ignore the messing with the size of the font as well as the fact they  left so much out of the first VN:    Just go by the one that is up and looks normal.  LOL  Geez, what stupidity.  

*** Amazing, you are not going to believe this.  They just gutted my entire vatic note:  Fortunately I just did it, so I remember what I said.  So, here it is again and this time.... I am copying it to send to preserve in case they do it again.  Wow, now that is true fear.   They do not want us knowing these things about ourselves, huh?  Thanks for letting us know by gutting it.  

Vatic Note:  Every once in a while, I come across a story like this and I have to share it.  What this does is reminds us of the greatness of the human spirit that resides in all of us simply waiting to be tapped.  The last one we did involved a young juvenile whale.  What great beings we are, both for good and for evil.  Our choice.  Watch this and see how the energy of love within these peoples hearts moved them into uncharted and never before experienced territory and technology and they created a solution to a problem from the pure energy of their creative spirits being fueled by love for a magnificent animal who was helpless, yet courageous.  

That is one of the lessons I got out of this example.... this is why we are worth fighting for against those that wish to genocide us.  I cannot imagine a world without beings like this below and that is what we would have if the insane perverts prevail.   Instead, I am beginning to realize WHY they are afraid of us.   Its simple, so its hard to understand.  They  have no spirit, love, compassion, or connection to any living spirit in the world.   Thus it takes generations for them to do anything with all their planning, educating, mind controlling, and war gaming,  and all to no avail, since they have been trying since the tower of Babel and continually lose the battle. etc.   

Yet those with spirit, such as those in the video,  only need motivation through love, and "service", to perform miracles in a very short period of time.  See how simple and yet, true this is?  That is why they fear us.  I fully understand now.  Until I watched the process that took place in this video, I did not understand.... but its the same process I saw in 2008 when grassroots fully independant people with no centralized command,  performed miracles through a collective unconscious in the Ron Paul campaign, shocking even the most professional compaign managers, at their success, and then I understood why freedom is so very important and what Ron Paul was trying to tell us.

Another lesson I learned is just how insane and stupid these elite really are.  Why?  Because they are so paranoid and full of "fear", and such anal retentive control freaks,  that  they cannot see the value of people like this below who exist in an environment of freedom to explore, create, produce and contribute to the overall well being of the globe in so many ways,  that the evil ones would lose out on the wealth such a person could provide to them in their greedy ways, so they willingly trade off wealth for freedom from fear, how sad!  But then satanists celebrate death and not life, so we can expect nothing more from them.  Unfortunately, these are the lesser beings, who want to run the globe.  Heck I can't even imagine it.  SINCERELY, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I TRULY BELIEVE THEY WILL NOT PREVAIL.   Once people step up to their greatness,  the insane ones are doomed.  We are already coming together like I have never seen before, and its a bonding we all have, they cannot break.  

Beauty and the Beak 
https://vimeo.com/15184546
from Keith Bubach on Vimeo.


Beauty the Bald Eagle gets a second chance with a little help from technology. Shot and edited by Keith Bubach for Evening Magazine (KING-TV). 2008 Emmy winner.





The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: