2012-01-05

Is Microsoft an integral part of the Gestapo Survellience Grid?

Vatic Note:  this is up to show us just how deep Bill Gates is into the Satanists and NWO as well as the depopulation and HOW LONG HE HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN IT.  This was discovered back in 2010 and that is almost 2 years ago.  What we did is take a separate computer and stripped it of all microsoft program and replaced every single bit of it with another system's programming and it works.   I have no problem as soon as I get on the other system, I just don't like it because its a laptop and a heck of an adjustment.  Add to that Bills obsession with using vaccines to depopulate people off the planet and sterilize unsuspecting young girls without their permission or knowledge,  then you know you have a super psychopath of unprecedented evil.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/cryptomes-john-young-on-alex-jones-tv-the-internet-is-a-police-state-surveillance-grid/%20

Title: Cryptome’s John Young on Alex Jones TV: The Internet is a Police State Surveillance Grid
By: Infowars.com
Date: February 28, 2010

Alex talks with John Young, webmaster of Cryptome, a website that covers news on freedom of speech, cryptography, spying, and surveillance. The ISP Network Solutions shuttered Young’s site earlier in the week after he posted a document summarizing Microsoft’s dealings with law enforcement agencies.

(Vatic note: We obtained the link to cryptome's documents to prove microsofts involvement at a much deeper level than just being "forced" to cooperate so please be aware of how deep this rabbit hole goes.)


Cryptome's Site proving microsofts involvement

http://cryptome.org/












The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post! I think you've encapsulated the mission of this blog and our challenge.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a 'Tech' person; but during the holidays my computer was going through 'mucho updates'.
I have Windows and I use Google on
"Firefox". All of a sudden I'm blocked from going into a Site that I used to be able to go into and read their 'blogs'. It's an 'open' site to some extent. Now when I type in the name whether I use Bing (MSN) or Google; the site won't come up at all. It won't even notify me if there is an error or not. It's like my computer has 'blocked' me from the site. I found another way to get in so I know the site isn't down or experiencing any technical difficulties.

Second: All of a sudden on google...I'm getting prompts to certain sites I've been frequenting for 2 years and more; telling me I can 'block' this site. Why?

I notice too that it only happens that I receive this 'new' prompt on certain (not all) sites.

Some of the sites in question have the same 'themes' but not the same names or words in their names. So if I'm on 5 sites that have the same theme why does google pick one or two of them to tell me I can 'block' all information regarding this one particular site?

If I'm in a hurry and or not paying attention and I by mistake hit the 'block'.....I can't find how to UNblock it.

Bill Gates is a weird and scary person to me. When He came out for
'vaccines' I was perplexed. For starters... I thought to myself...what vested interest would a Techie Nerd Billionare have in Medical Vaccines? No offense to "techie nerds" but we live in a 'specialized' society now. Gone are the days of "Liberal Arts' Degrees where you learned alittle about everything !...and scientists poked their nose into philosopher's business...for the fun of it or to learn something else...(new).

So what is a Computer Guy doing pushing Vaccines and the Medical Industry/Big Pharma's... Agenda?

Mainstream is all about Business and Money...everybody is in bed with everybody to make money. Not to share knowledge; to learn anything new from one another or help humanity.

Gates sold out and... was 'bought'. "Bought" and "Sold".

To put a twist on a quote...
"Evil is
as Evil does".
But what these guys don't get is...
"What goes around comes around" and Karma is a Bitch.

Wouldn't want to be in their
High Tech Vaccinated Shoes !