2011-01-13

2012 Enigma: Blueprint for a Golden Age

Vatic Note:   This is up to highlight once again, ancient secrets that we simply never questioned until recently.  With all the changes cosmically and solar system wise, we have to start looking at what it is that may well change our world, our lives if it hasn't already, and our perceptions of reality.   I realize some of you will not like this very much but if you can watch it with an open mind and take from it that which touches you, then it will add to your ability to deal with the realm we are currently dealing with outside of our normal experience and our normal perceptions of reality.   He points out some very real facts in here and has some very interesting explanations for them..... So, please, this is relevant to what we are going through today with the satanists who deeply believe in a supernal nature that they believe we do not  understand nor can we fathom it.   Once you see this and its historical foundation,  you will see that it has two sides to it.   The evil we are experincing, but also the light and the good that we, as victims of the evil,  can use to our advantage and to access our power as humans.  God  if you will, or the universe or whatever fits for you is a power within your reach.......I have a feeling we are holding our own even though we do not know why.   So what kind of future is POSSIBLE?   and what do we need to do to reach it?   Take what you need from this and leave the rest........  its up to you. 

2012 Enigma:  Blueprint for a Golden Age
By David Wilcock http://www.tunuc.com/

4 comments:

American Action Report said...

What he said about taking charge of your life perfectly dovetails with the writings of Marcus Aurelius. The Buddhists put it in spiritual terms; Aurelius was a stoic philosopher.
Marcus Aurelius said that pleasant and unpleasant experiences are both challenges to our virtue and our well being. You've heard of people benefiting from a physical handicap and others being ruined by winning a lottery.
It also fits with St. Paul's writing, "All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose." That is, it fits if we can get over the false notion that "good" is synonymous with "pleasant." All things do work together for good(as Aurelius also wrote), but they work for good in your life only to the degree that you are in tune with the Universal Good.

Vatic said...

Good analysis, American Action Report, I appreciate it. Notice I forgot to write my vatic note before posting it. Shows you how much I had to say about it, except for those people in greece that predate the moon.

That fits quite closely with our video series on "Michael Tsarion: the Origins of Evil". Well worth watching especially the last half even though all of it is good.

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I'm a recently registered poster on your forum and I reckon I ought to present myself. Here goes, I'm 23 years old, male, plus I enjoy studying politics at my uni. I definitely anticipate eagerly talking with all you folks... Au revoir!

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone - I am a recently registered member on this bulletin board and I suspect I ought to introduce myself. To begin with I am 22 years of age, a guy, plus I enjoy studying chemistry at my uni. I really look forward conversing with you people! Bye..