Trump's rise in the polls, proves that point fully. No one believes a professional politician anymore nor anyone already in government. Even the CDC and scientists are on the hot seat for their betrayals of their fiduciary responsiblity to the public in their various fields of science.
Schools are no longer trusted and that is reflected by the fact that homeschooling is at record levels, and now groups of parents home school and stay in touch with each other and then after so called "school", they get the kids together and provide social activities so they can continue with their peer development that school activities provided. Now its in neighborhoods. Are we seeing the resurgence of our neighborhood controlled schools, that took us to 2nd place world wide in education???? I wonder.........
Well, read this and take heart.
The Control-Matrix is Crashing because the Truth-Seekers are Winning
by Admin, The Mind Unleashed, Feb 7, 2016
Make no mistake though; they have been very successful on many fronts. For example, try to imagine a world where:
- most journalists don’t report the real news;
- the majority of doctors don’t truly understand the causes of poor health and how to legitimately resolve it;
- a high proportion of politicians don’t know how the money supply works and what the agenda is of those who control it;
- many so-called expert scientists ‘believe’ in a discredited philosophy which resembles a dogmatic religion;
- the majority of teachers don’t realize they’re teaching a system of indoctrination that nowhere near gets close to the information and critical thinking that should be afforded our kids; and
- the masses are not only ill-informed, divided and feverishly fighting against each other over small and irrelevant topics, but they’re also sleepwalking through one of the most majestic and reverent realities that could have ever been conceptualized.
As we begin what we call the 21st Century, every system that should be designed to facilitate the health and vitality of the people has been hacked with lies, deception, dysfunction and disharmony. It’s easy to think that this is an embarrassment for our species because it’s beneath our intelligence and ethical capacity, yet there’s no need to lose faith in the inevitable betterment of humanity, including the way in which we organize and economize our societies.
Why? Because all of this dysfunction has been an effective driver of the collective awakening that is rising in the hearts and minds of humanity.
Beware though; once we exit the matrix of control we’re faced with some serious challenges. We have a lot of inner work to do, such as designing a philosophy that ensures we’re at peace, as well as exercising patience in the quest to take back our liberties and design a legitimate and honorable future for humanity.
That’s why we’ve got to feel for those who have been long aware of the many dysfunctions of our world, especially those who have not learned peace and patience. Slowly they’ve watched:
- the military-industrial-media-politico-banking complex increase their power and continue their pillage across the world;
- pharmaceutical monopolies amplifying the drugging of society, as well as keeping many of us sick so that they maximize their profits;
- movements rise up only to be vilified and disassembled, such as the Occupy Movement;
- science turned into a corporate institution, as well as further hijacked by an inaccurate and small-minded philosophy of reality;
- wars purposely created with millions of people dying for the whims of the shadow empire;
- radical extremists massaged into proxy armies to do dirty work for the collapsing power structure;
- air, medicine, food and water becoming purposely more toxic;
- governmental policy increasingly being determined by corporate/elite interests;
- police being militarized all around the globe;
- the education model struggling to become less of an indoctrination system; and
- the agenda of global governance becoming closer to fruition.
The point is that even though we need to be patient and persevere, we should recognize and celebrate the achievements that have been made so far. As I discussed in a previous article called “Whilst the Old System Crashes a New One is Being Built”, there are:
- economists who want to transform the Keynesian model to legitimate alternatives;
- teachers who understand the massive holes in the indoctrination system called public education;
- scientists who want to evolve the way energy is created and shared;
- health practitioners who see the limits of mechanistic and pharmacological medicine and the need for the reintroduction of natural and plant-based therapies;
- journalists who demand that the media monopolies need to be disassembled;
- environmentalists who want to transition the way food is grown and distributed;
- community leaders who aim to reintegrate them to better support its members;
- politicians who understand the democratic system has been hijacked by big money;
- activists who campaign for revolutions in our value systems; and
- futurists who want to change the systemic template for our societal health and well-being.
To do that, we all need to be super clear within ourselves what we believe and what we want to change. There are many ways to do it too, so finding our passions and strengths is critical to playing our own small part in the shift.
After all, the truth is what it is, and it is exposing itself to the world by powerfully flowing through all of us.
Ultimately, we needn’t wait for the zombie apocalypse because its already arrived. Most people are good people, yet the masses have been brainwashed into thinking in ways that are absolutely nowhere near aligned to the truth. They might be sleepwalking through a time where the tipping point for the conscious society builds, but that doesn’t mean they’re not salvageable. That’s why we all have a responsibility to help facilitate waking up the collective so that together we’re more empowered and informed to really bring about a future of justice and honor that we can all be proud of.
To do so, let me give you some advice. Don’t get frustrated, don’t be rude, don’t belittle, don’t condemn. We all had to wake up at one stage so its hypocritical if we are. Instead, be calm, be cool, be real, be articulate. Know the information that you advocate like the back of your hand. If we want to be successful in helping others to face the delusions then we need to ensure their defense mechanisms aren’t raised so they’re more likely to be open and receptive to embrace the truth.
And one more thing; hang in there guys and be patient, we’ve still got a long, arduous way to go but we know all the effort will be worth every second.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Phillip J. Watt lives in Australia. His written work deals with topics from ideology to society, as well as self-development. Follow him on Facebook or visit his website.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.